What's Happening in the Real Estate Syndication and Crowdfunding Industry.
The impact crowdfunding is having on real estate syndication is nothing short of transformational.
Consider these facts:
- Non-existent before 2012, the real estate crowdfunding industry had already hit $1 billion by 2014.
- By the end of 2017 it had reached $5.5 billion.
- Investors can put as little as $5 in a deal.
- Sponsors have gone to market with deals ranging from $90,000 to $1 billion in size.
- There are around 50 marketplaces in the US alone – some have already folded.
- There are over 11 million ‘accredited’ investors in the US. Fewer than 3% have invested in deals… yet.
Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be… Without Regular Industry Updates!
Real Estate Syndication & Crowdfunding News Digest
Concise, focused summary of news and updates from the real estate syndication and crowdfunding industry.