Real Estate Crowdfunding
Be a guest on the GowerCrowd Podcast!
- 30 minute podcast to tell your story ($2,500)
- Format is informal Q&A
- Calls are recorded video Zoom calls.
- You can use slides if you like.
More than just a podcast:
- Syndicated on 25+ podcast channels including all the majors Apple Podcast, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
- Shared on Facebook, YouTube, AMAZON, Twitter, LinkedIn within 4 weeks (max) after recording.
- Published on the GowerCrowd website with a link to the podcast and to your website.
- Shared in my weekly newsletters to 15,000+ recipients.
Links to your podcast will be distributed to our entire email list in the 'Featured Podcast' section.
How it works:
Tell me who you are and what you do.
Receive a link to book a time to record.
Prepare your answers to the Q&A (below).
Get ready to record!
NEXT STEP - Preparatory Questionnaire
In the short questionnaire below, please tell me about yourself, what you do and your value proposition so I can be prepared for our call and share with subscribers.
Tell me more:
This show is for you if you...
- Are a passive real estate investor.
- Are a crowdfunding platform.
- Are a syndicator active in the market.
- Are a social media wizard.
- Are a marketing genius!
- Want to boost your visibility online.
The Podcast Questions:
I ask all my guests these same three rapid-fire sign-off questions:
1. What are the key daily habits that make you successful and productive?
2. What has been the hardest lesson you have learned in real estate?
3. What advice to you give to someone considering investing in a real estate syndication for the first time?
These questions are tailored depending on your expertise.
Website Disclaimer: All Content contained on this website is intended for informational purposes only and does not purport to be complete or accurate. No recommendations are made or intended to be made regarding investment in real estate of any kind. For further information on any investment opportunity contained in any content of this website, you should visit the respective crowdfunding portal or site where such investment opportunity is published. None of the content presented on this website has been prepared with any reference to any particular user’s investment requirements or financial situation, and you are encouraged to consult with professional tax, legal and financial advisors before making any investment decisions or including the decision to invest at all. GowerCrowd makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information and accepts no liability or fiduciary responsibility whatsoever. Offers to sell, or the solicitations of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents through registered portals outside of this website. Investors should conduct their own due diligence, not rely on the financial assumptions or estimates displayed on this website, and are encouraged to consult with a financial advisor, attorney, accountant, and any other professional that can help you to understand and assess the risks associated with any investment opportunity. Neither Adam Gower nor GowerCrowd or any related entities are a registered broker-dealer, funding portal, or investment advisor and does not conduct any activity that would require any registration as such.