Real Estate Crowdfunding
Pitch Your Deal on the GowerCrowd Podcast!
- Two options: 15 minutes (free) or 30 minutes ($500)
- Must have an active or pending deal
- Format is Q&A (see below)
- Knuckleball: At the end of each podcast, I'll ask one or more questions not on the list below based on your pitch deck/deal memo and offering docs.
More than just a podcast:
- Syndicated on 25+ podcast channels including all the majors Apple Podcast, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
- Shared on Facebook, YouTube, AMAZON, Twitter, LinkedIn ASAP after recording.
- Published on the GowerCrowd website with a link to the podcast and to your website.
- Distributed in my weekly newsletter to 13,759+ recipients.
With your first 30-minute deal pitch, you also get a 15 minute segment to pitch your company background and track-record in detail that will be produced as a separate, standalone podcast.
How it works:
Tell me about your deal.
Receive a link to book a time to record.
Prepare your answers to the Q&A (below).
Get ready to pitch your deal!
NEXT STEP - DEAL INFORMATION
In the short questionnaire below, please tell me about your deal so I can be prepared for our call and share with subscribers.
Tell me about your deal:
This show is for you if you...
- Are actively raising capital for a project.
- Are a crowdfunding platform promoting a deal.
- Are a syndicator aggregating capital to invest in 3rd party deals.
- Are capitalizing a fund.
- Want to boost your visibility online and find more investors.
The Podcast Questions:
1. What is your name, title, and company name?
2. What’s the deal?
- multifamily/office/self storage/senior/agriculture etc.
- Size, number of units, square footage
- What’s the story behind the deal
- How did you steal it?
- What’s the plan: coupon clipper, reposition, value add etc
3. What’s in it for investors?
- What’s the minimum investment?
- Preferred return, promote split etc.
- EMx, Cash flow, IRR
- Time horizon
4. What’s your background and track record
- What is your investment philosophy & how does it benefit investors?
5. What’s the business plan?
- How are you going to add value for investors?
- How are will investors make money?
- What’s the exit plan?
- When can investors expect to get paid?
Website Disclaimer: All Content contained on this website is intended for informational purposes only and does not purport to be complete or accurate. No recommendations are made or intended to be made regarding investment in real estate of any kind. For further information on any investment opportunity contained in any content of this website, you should visit the respective crowdfunding portal or site where such investment opportunity is published. None of the content presented on this website has been prepared with any reference to any particular user’s investment requirements or financial situation, and you are encouraged to consult with professional tax, legal and financial advisors before making any investment decisions or including the decision to invest at all. GowerCrowd makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information and accepts no liability or fiduciary responsibility whatsoever. Offers to sell, or the solicitations of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents through registered portals outside of this website. Investors should conduct their own due diligence, not rely on the financial assumptions or estimates displayed on this website, and are encouraged to consult with a financial advisor, attorney, accountant, and any other professional that can help you to understand and assess the risks associated with any investment opportunity. Neither Adam Gower nor GowerCrowd or any related entities are a registered broker-dealer, funding portal, or investment advisor and does not conduct any activity that would require any registration as such.