DEAL TIME! Sponsor Profile
Dan Drew, Founder & CEO, Eastview Capital
About Eastview Capital
Eastview Capital is an online platform offering curated investments to accredited investors, family offices, and investment funds.
They aggregate investor capital and make debt & equity investments in entities that own real estate assets.
The company's mission features 3 primary components:
Identify: Curate compelling investment offerings
Offer: Maintain an active online marketplace with concise offering presentations
Manage: Timely distributions, relevant project updates, & building trust with investors & owners
Get access to our FREE weekly newsletter exclusively covering the latest updates from the real estate crowdfunding world
About Presenter, Dan Drew, Founder & CEO, Eastview Capital
Mr. Drew started his career by mastering Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac underwriting guidelines. These were a compelling template to initiate a now comprehensive valuation & risk perspective. He since has mastered the art of building relationships and how to price CRE investment risks. Throughout his career, the combined proficiency in both origination & underwriting has proven invaluable.
- Sourcing – Established relationships with institutional owners
- Underwriting – Valuation, market intel, research industry trends
- Asset Mgmt – Distributions, project updates
- Advanced to co-head of Whole Loan trading desk at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Transitioned from institutional platforms (GE Capital, Cantor Fitzgerald) to entrepreneurial Founder
Dan's deals on the DEALTIME! podcast:
More information about this sponsor:
* [From the sponsor] Investments in private placements are highly speculative and involve a high degree of risk, including the potential loss of all or part of an investment. Investors should carefully consider all risks and consult with a personal legal, tax, and financial advisor about an investment. Risks include changes in capital markets and the economy, inflation, and the availability and cost of credit, among many others. These are illiquid investments - due to a variety of restrictions of transferability, including restrictions imposed by federal securities laws, an investor may be required to retain an investment indefinitely. Offering materials may contain forward-looking statements, which should not be regarded as a representation or guarantee by the Issuer or any other person that the objective will be achieved.
Securities offered through North Capital Private Securities Member FINRA/SIPC.